Systems Approaches to Cancer Biology
The Systems Approaches to Cancer Biology conference will take place November 11–14, 2020 at the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, MA. This third biennial meeting will bring together the community of researchers applying systems methods to better understand cancer biology.
- Kornelia Polyak, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Michael Yaffe, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research at MIT
- Trachette Jackson, University of Michigan
- Princess Imoukhebe, Washington University in St. Louis
- Arthur Lander, University of California, Irvine
- Michael Murrell, Yale University
- Sourav Bandyopadhayay, University of California, San Francisco
- Birgit Schoeberl, Novartis Institute fo BioMedical Research
- Thomas Yankeelov, University of Texas at Austin
- Stacey Finley, University of Southern California
- Melody Swartz, University of Chicago
- Pamela Kreeger, University of Wisconsin-Madison
This conference aims to bring together scientific leaders and up-and-coming investigators in cancer systems biology, building a thriving and collaborative field through sharing scientific advances. A meeting report summarizing the 2016 conference is available in Cancer Research. The Program booklet from the 2018 conference is available here.