Systems Approaches to Cancer Biology
Registration and abstract submission for SACB 2018 are now open.
The Systems Approaches to Cancer Biology conference will take place November 7–10, 2018 at the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, MA. This second biennial meeting will bring together the community of researchers applying systems methods to better understand cancer biology.
- Andrew Ewald, Johns Hopkins University
- Robert Gatenby, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Joe Gray, Oregon Health & Science University
- Ursula Klingmüller, DFKZ
- Christina Leslie, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Shannon Mumenthaler, University of Southern California
- Garry Nolan, Stanford University
- Saroja Ramanujan, Genentech
- Rosalie Sears, Oregon Health & Science University
- Victoria Seewaldt, City of Hope
- Ilya Shmulevich, Institute for Systems Biology
- Louis Weiner, Georgetown University
This conference aims to bring together scientific leaders and up-and-coming investigators in cancer systems biology, building a thriving and collaborative field through sharing scientific advances. A meeting report summarizing the 2016 conference is available in Cancer Research.